Need to travel to Bahrain on urgent basis? As one of the Qatar’s most reputable processors of international visas, RAG Tours specializes in customer-oriented visa services accompanied by accurate, precise and impartial advice and suggestions. In fact, when you entrust RAG Tours, you can be contented that every aspect of your Bahrain visa processing will be immaculately carried out by our highly experienced team, boasting unmatched expertise and in-depth knowledge in visa application and immigration policies.
All citizens of GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) member states can enjoy a visa-free entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain. Also, British nationals can enter the country without a visa and stay here for a period of one month. For other nationalities, it’s mandatory to obtain a visa to visit Bahrain. At RAG Tours, we offer Bahrain Evisa services to all people with a valid GCC resident visa. Besides ensuring highly professional and bespoke visa solutions, we’re able to cater to tight deadlines depending on the urgency of your travel needs.
- Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Passport Copy required
- Residence Visa Copy (Valid for 3 months from the date of return journey from Bahrain)
- Color photograph with white background (3.5*4.5 cm)
- Application submission at immigration
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Bahrain.
How To Apply
Get in touch with any of the agents at RAG Tours and get relieved of all your Visa worries. We offer multiple visa entry services as well. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free number: 80072962 or Whatsapp on +971 561147879
Frequently Asked Questions(Faq)
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter BAHRAIN?
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter BAHRAIN?
- How should I apply for a BAHRAIN visa from another country?
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through RAG Tours?
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in Qatar?
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
- How about visa application fee?
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
- What is the mode of receiving visa? Once your visa is processed, it will be sent on the mail.
Visa is mandatory for all Qatar citizens with multi nationalities to travel to BAHRAIN.
All infants as well as kids traveling with their Qatar Citizen parent will require a visa to enter the BAHRAIN.
Only Qatar Citizens can apply for International visas with us, send us enquiry at email@example.com
By contacting RAG Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the BAHRAIN. Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four weeks.
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in BAHRAIN, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
Yes,you can book your tickets to BAHRAIN before applying or processing of visa, But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
Visa processing usually take 5 to 6 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 80072962 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions form the legal basis for RAG Tours’ international visa services. By submitting your visa application through email@example.com, you give your irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in line with and as per the following terms, which comprise the entire agreement between you (customer, client or applicant) and RAG Tours LLC. So, we request you to read and carefully comprehend all the requirements and restraints stipulated herein, before you choose RAG Tours LLC for international visa services.
Scope & Procedures
RAG Tours provides all individuals (mainly Qatar residents), except for Qatar & Azerbaijan nationals, who wish to travel to a foreign country with professional visa services. In this capacity, our specialist visa consultants accurately help clients to choose the most appropriate visa package, handle all documentation, and submit application on their behalf at the respective country’s consulate, thus ensuring the approval of visa in a timely manner.
However, RAG Tours shall not be held liable if a consulate or embassy makes a delay or fail to approve the visa for any reason that includes but not limited to:
- Incomplete application forms
- Error or omission of information
- Missing or ambiguity of valid supporting documents
- Non-booking of airline tickets
All or any expense suffered by the client due to the above mentioned shall not be the responsibility of RAG Tours. Upon your request, RAG Tours LLC can book air tickets as part of visa services. Unless otherwise it’s not a requisite specified by a consulate, it’s always advisable to purchase airline tickets and book hotel accommodation upon the approval of your visa. Further, we suggest you to check with airlines for further information, if you need to make a booking of transit flight for your intended journey, as transit visa policies vary depending on your nationality and the country you intend to visit.
- Prior to traveling, you must make sure that you’ve obtained all documents necessitated by the issuing authority to gain smooth entry to the destination you plan to visit. Most countries require that your passport carry at least six months validity from the date you plan to leave the country.
- For the processing of your visa application, make sure that you send your passport and all other relevant details within the specified timescale. By sending us your vital documents, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that RAG Tours LLC shall hand over these documents to you only after the completion of visa procedures by the issuing authority.
- Embassies mostly provide appointments on first come basis. Appointments may change if we do not receive all your relevant documents.
- Upon the completion of all procedures, RAG Tours LLC exercises reasonable care and diligence in returning all your vital documents including appointment letter, flight voucher, hotel voucher and travel insurance. It is your responsibility to acknowledge its receipt via email. No further changes shall be accepted in the event we do not receive your email on the same day itself. Moreover, additional charges apply for any change.
- Once you are in receipt of the visa, make sure that you notify us via email the same day itself, along with any discrepancy identified in your documentation. This is extremely important, as failing to do so shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa in the correct manner. Apparently, RAG Tours LLC shall accept no liability caused due to any delay from your side.
- It is your responsibility to notify us in advance regarding any additional requirement or changes in your travel plan. We do not accept any liability in connection with your inability or failure to comply with any such requirement.
Fee & Payment Mode
In order to avail of our visa services, you shall pay a processing fee as specified by the issuing authority, apart from all related service charges. When it comes to payment mode, it can be done through a valid credit card, debit card or online bank transfer while ensuring that your payment will be processed and billed on immediate basis. Please be informed that this processing fee, along with visa application requisites, is subject to change without any prior notice.
The visa processing time varies from country to country. All visa application processing time (including urgent services) specified by RAG Tours LLC are only estimates, construed in accordance with our several years of experience dealing with major consulates and embassies. The processing time usually begins the next day of receiving your visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Immigration working days are from Sunday through Thursday. Besides Qatar and their respective national holidays, an embassy or consulate may be closed without any prior notice. In fact, in no event, should RAG Tours LLC be held responsible for the delayed approval of your visa.
Approval and Rejection of Visas
Once we submit your visa application, all evaluations associated with it are conducted by the respective consulate or embassy. Apparently, the grant or denial of your visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, and RAG Tours LLC possesses no legal capacity to provide assurance of your visa approval.
Policies on Cancellation & Refund
- Following the opening of your visa file and submission of your visa application, all payment made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf is non-refundable, no matter your visa is approved or not. The processing fee is refundable only if you choose to cancel the service prior to forwarding your visa application to the issuing authority. In such cases, you may be entitled for a partial refund equivalent to not more than 50% of the fee, as the refund does not cover any administration, service or banking charges.
- After the submission of your visa application, RAG Tours LLC shall not be held responsible for any loss or refund in the event of any sudden change in visa policies by the Embassy or Consulate.
- n order to cancel your visa application, log into your RAG account and click ‘Cancel’ or ‘Delete’ option. Furthermore, in any event, we shall not recompense credit card payment of more than one month old, but instead offers a service credit which can be used for any upcoming visa application however made through RAG Tours LLC only.
- The information on visa packages, pricing, and other details listed on the website are subject to alterations or amendments without any prior notice. We, therefore, request our clients and other interested parties to visit our website from time to time and review our terms and conditions’ most up-to-date version.
Use of Intellectual Property
All text, information, images and content contained in this website are sole proprietary to RAG Tours LLC and protected by copyright laws. We, therefore, hold the complete authority to stop the access to all or any part of the website at any time, without any intimation, to resolve technical issues or for any other purposes.
The users or visitors may view the information provided on the website. Nevertheless, it is strictly prohibited to use the content or other materials displayed on the website for any such act as copying, publishing, altering, re-posting or selling. Moreover, any illegal use of logo, trademark or company name may subject the user to penalties.
RAG Tours LLC is not liable for the information or materials of any other web pages linked to RAGtours.com. In fact, clicking the links of other web pages should be done at your own risk.
Applicable Law & Language
The Qatar Law is the applicable law, which exclusively governs everything associated with this Terms and Conditions. Both parties irrevocably accept that federal courts of the Qatar will be the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or disagreement emanating from visa services provided by RAG Tours LLC.
Every correspondence or notice concerning the use of our system must be in writing in the English Language only. Accordingly, RAG Tours LLC is not responsible for any error or spelling mistakes in any document provided in any other language other than English.
By making a reservation with RAG Tours LLC, the user agrees to indemnify RAG Tours LLC in opposition to any damage, expense or losses as a result of:
- Encroachment of RAG Tours’ Terms and Conditions
- Fraudulent act by the client or his representatives or employees
- Action, claim or proceeding by a third party in opposition to RAG Tours LLC due to the breaches or misrepresentations from the client’s side
RAG Tours LLC, its contractors, partners or suppliers do not represent that the materials provided on this website is perfect, comprehensive, or up to date. While it is true that we make constant effort to ensure the accurateness of its content, the website may contain certain imprecision and errors. We disclaim all warranties pertaining to the visa information, software, and service packages listed on this website. This covers every implied and express contract of non-encroachment and merchantability.
RAG Tours LLC does not guarantee that the products or service packages made available through this website is free of any mistake or virus and would fulfill your needs. Nevertheless, by employing the latest technological innovations, we strive to assure you of a safe and unperturbed booking experience with us.
If you have any complaint or query related to our visa services, you can communicate forthwith to our team on our toll free number: 80072962. Once you submit your application through RAG Tours LLC, you agree that you shall not post any complaint or negative remark with regard to delay or rejection of visa by the issuing authority or by any other means on any of our social media pages, online or offline, without the prior written permission of RAG Tours LLC.