For whatever reason you plan for a visit to Schengen Area, RAG Tours provides you with the most ideal visa solutions. Formed as a result of the Schengen Agreement which came into effect in 1985, the Schengen Area covers 26 European nations – all of which share a common visa policy. In fact, with a valid Schengen visa, you can travel to 22* countries that encompass European Union (EU) plus four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member countries, such as Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland. With a dedicated team of international visa specialists, we can help you with all fundamental nuances of getting a Schengen visa,
- Schengen Tourist Visa: It allows for a requested stay and is ideal to visit your relatives or friends, besides exploring the region’s main tourist attractions.
- Schengen Business Visa: It’s mainly issued to undertake your business activities in the designated country or region in Schengen Area.
- Schengen Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it lets you travel in and out of Schengen region multiple times using a single visa.
We have a solid experience of over 10 years in the travel industry, and adopt the most efficient and secured options to obtain your visa on time. Therefore, you can be assured of successful lodgment and approval of your Schengen visa application.
- Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
- Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing Schengen Embassy.Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
- Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
- Invitation letter required for Business visa
- Above charges is up to 7 Days Plan
- Appointment assistance for Schengen
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Original Passport will be kept at embassy for stamping purpose
- Client has to personally visit at embassy for submission of original documents
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Passport can be taken back for travel purpose with additional charges
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Schengen
How To Apply
Get instant help with expert representatives and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply contact RAG Tours.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free number: 80072962 or Call on +971 42 087 543
Frequently Asked Questions(Faq)
- What is a Schengen Visa?
- What are the countries included in Schengen zone?
- Do I need to apply for a Schengen Visa?
- Does my kid need a Schengen visa?
- How can I apply for a Schengen Visa?
- Is biometric required for applying a Schengen Visa?
- Does RAG Tours offer all types of Schengen Visa?
- Do I need to apply for a separate Schengen Visa to visit other countries in the Schengen Zone?
- Can all nationalities apply for a Schengen Visa through RAG Tours?
A Schengen Visa is issued to those who are planning to visit a country in the Schengen zone.
As per the Schengen agreement, the Schengen zone consists of 26 European countries such as 22 countries included in European Union (EU) plus the four members of EFTA (European Free Trade Association), such as Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.
Your nationality largely determines whether or not you will need a visa to enter the Schengen zone. Check with the embassy or directly contact our visa team to know more details.
Every member in your family or group will mandatorily need a visa, and kids are not an exception.
With our qualified visa experts by your side, you can count on RAG Tours’ proficient services for your Schengen visa.
You will be required to provide biometric data (including finger prints) for the successful processing of your Schengen visa.
Subject to the purpose of your Schengen visit, you can apply for a tourist visa, a business visa or a multiple-entry visa. A tourist visa is suitable if you’re planning for a holiday in Schengen area or even visit your friends or relatives settled here. A business visa is for those who plan to visit a Schengen country for official purpose. Multiple-entry visa is ideal for those who need to make frequent trips to the Schengen zone.
No; you can easily travel to other Schengen countries with your valid Schengen Visa.
Yes, we make available our international visa services for all nationalities with a resident status in the UAE.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions form the legal basis for RAG Tours’ international visa services. By submitting your visa application through email@example.com, you give your irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in line with and as per the following terms, which comprise the entire agreement between you (customer, client or applicant) and RAG Tours LLC. So, we request you to read and carefully comprehend all the requirements and restraints stipulated herein, before you choose RAG Tours LLC for international visa services.
Scope & Procedures
RAG Tours provides all individuals (mainly UAE residents), except for Qatar & Azerbaijan nationals, who wish to travel to a foreign country with professional visa services. In this capacity, our specialist visa consultants accurately help clients to choose the most appropriate visa package, handle all documentation, and submit application on their behalf at the respective country’s consulate, thus ensuring the approval of visa in a timely manner.
However, RAG Tours shall not be held liable if a consulate or embassy makes a delay or fail to approve the visa for any reason that includes but not limited to:
- Incomplete application forms
- Error or omission of information
- Missing or ambiguity of valid supporting documents
- Non-booking of airline tickets
All or any expense suffered by the client due to the above mentioned shall not be the responsibility of RAG Tours. Upon your request, RAG Tours LLC can book air tickets as part of visa services. Unless otherwise it’s not a requisite specified by a consulate, it’s always advisable to purchase airline tickets and book hotel accommodation upon the approval of your visa. Further, we suggest you to check with airlines for further information, if you need to make a booking of transit flight for your intended journey, as transit visa policies vary depending on your nationality and the country you intend to visit.
- Prior to traveling, you must make sure that you’ve obtained all documents necessitated by the issuing authority to gain smooth entry to the destination you plan to visit. Most countries require that your passport carry at least six months validity from the date you plan to leave the country.
- For the processing of your visa application, make sure that you send your passport and all other relevant details within the specified timescale. By sending us your vital documents, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that RAG Tours LLC shall hand over these documents to you only after the completion of visa procedures by the issuing authority.
- Embassies mostly provide appointments on first come basis. Appointments may change if we do not receive all your relevant documents.
- pon the completion of all procedures, RAG Tours LLC exercises reasonable care and diligence in returning all your vital documents including appointment letter, flight voucher, hotel voucher and travel insurance. It is your responsibility to acknowledge its receipt via email. No further changes shall be accepted in the event we do not receive your email on the same day itself. Moreover, additional charges apply for any change.
- Once you are in receipt of the visa, make sure that you notify us via email the same day itself, along with any discrepancy identified in your documentation. This is extremely important, as failing to do so shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa in the correct manner. Apparently, RAG Tours LLC shall accept no liability caused due to any delay from your side.
- It is your responsibility to notify us in advance regarding any additional requirement or changes in your travel plan. We do not accept any liability in connection with your inability or failure to comply with any such requirement.
- Following the opening of your visa file and submission of your visa application, all payment made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf is non-refundable, no matter your visa is approved or not. The processing fee is refundable only if you choose to cancel the service prior to forwarding your visa application to the issuing authority. In such cases, you may be entitled for a partial refund equivalent to not more than 50% of the fee, as the refund does not cover any administration, service or banking charges.
- After the submission of your visa application, RAG Tours LLC shall not be held responsible for any loss or refund in the event of any sudden change in visa policies by the Embassy or Consulate.
- n order to cancel your visa application, log into your RAG account and click ‘Cancel’ or ‘Delete’ option. Furthermore, in any event, we shall not recompense credit card payment of more than one month old, but instead offers a service credit which can be used for any upcoming visa application however made through RAG Tours LLC only.
- The information on visa packages, pricing, and other details listed on the website are subject to alterations or amendments without any prior notice. We, therefore, request our clients and other interested parties to visit our website from time to time and review our terms and conditions’ most up-to-date version.
- Encroachment of RAG Tours’ Terms and Conditions
- Fraudulent act by the client or his representatives or employees
- Action, claim or proceeding by a third party in opposition to RAG Tours LLC due to the breaches or misrepresentations from the client’s side
Fee & Payment Mode
In order to avail of our visa services, you shall pay a processing fee as specified by the issuing authority, apart from all related service charges. When it comes to payment mode, it can be done through a valid credit card, debit card or online bank transfer while ensuring that your payment will be processed and billed on immediate basis. Please be informed that this processing fee, along with visa application requisites, is subject to change without any prior notice.
The visa processing time varies from country to country. All visa application processing time (including urgent services) specified by RAG Tours LLC are only estimates, construed in accordance with our several years of experience dealing with major consulates and embassies. The processing time usually begins the next day of receiving your visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Immigration working days are from Sunday through Thursday. Besides UAE and their respective national holidays, an embassy or consulate may be closed without any prior notice. In fact, in no event, should RAG Tours LLC be held responsible for the delayed approval of your visa.
Approval and Rejection of Visas
Once we submit your visa application, all evaluations associated with it are conducted by the respective consulate or embassy. Apparently, the grant or denial of your visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, and RAG Tours LLC possesses no legal capacity to provide assurance of your visa approval.
Policies on Cancellation & Refund
Use of Intellectual Property
All text, information, images and content contained in this website are sole proprietary to RAG Tours LLC and protected by copyright laws. We, therefore, hold the complete authority to stop the access to all or any part of the website at any time, without any intimation, to resolve technical issues or for any other purposes.
The users or visitors may view the information provided on the website. Nevertheless, it is strictly prohibited to use the content or other materials displayed on the website for any such act as copying, publishing, altering, re-posting or selling. Moreover, any illegal use of logo, trademark or company name may subject the user to penalties.
RAG Tours LLC is not liable for the information or materials of any other web pages linked to RAGtours.com. In fact, clicking the links of other web pages should be done at your own risk.
Applicable Law & Language
The UAE Law is the applicable law, which exclusively governs everything associated with this Terms and Conditions. Both parties irrevocably accept that federal courts of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) will be the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or disagreement emanating from visa services provided by RAG Tours LLC.
Every correspondence or notice concerning the use of our system must be in writing in the English Language only. Accordingly, RAG Tours LLC is not responsible for any error or spelling mistakes in any document provided in any other language other than English.
By making a reservation with RAG Tours LLC, the user agrees to indemnify RAG Tours LLC in opposition to any damage, expense or losses as a result of:
RAG Tours LLC, its contractors, partners or suppliers do not represent that the materials provided on this website is perfect, comprehensive, or up to date. While it is true that we make constant effort to ensure the accurateness of its content, the website may contain certain imprecision and errors. We disclaim all warranties pertaining to the visa information, software, and service packages listed on this website. This covers every implied and express contract of non-encroachment and merchantability.
RAG Tours LLC does not guarantee that the products or service packages made available through this website is free of any mistake or virus and would fulfill your needs. Nevertheless, by employing the latest technological innovations, we strive to assure you of a safe and unperturbed booking experience with us.
If you have any complaint or query related to our visa services, you can communicate forthwith to our team on our toll free number: 80072962. Once you submit your application through RAG Tours LLC, you agree that you shall not post any complaint or negative remark with regard to delay or rejection of visa by the issuing authority or by any other means on any of our social media pages, online or offline, without the prior written permission of RAG Tours LLC.