Whether you’re a tourist or business traveler, our Dubai visa services cater to every travel requirement.
Dubai has long been a favorite of holiday spot for people from all over the world. Its awe-inspiring amalgam of ultra-modern and traditional Arabian sights plus high quality of life and zero-crime environment all combine to make it one of the most pleasant and safest places to visit in the Middle East. Be it for leisure or business, traveling to this city, precisely, is an exciting experience, but Dubai visa procedures can be sometimes an exasperating task.
In other words, picking the right Dubai visa for travel can turn out to be an intricate procedure, especially if you’re not aware of the ever-changing UAE visa policies. That’s why our dedicated visa specialists are here to help you choose the most appropriate Dubai visit visa which includes both single entry and multiple-entry visas.
At RAG Tours, our core mission is to make your Dubai tourist visa selection and other processes as simple and smooth as possible. We make this happen by providing you with the expert help to decide on the visa type that accurately goes with the purpose and estimated duration of your upcoming Dubai trip. Apart from this, we take care of all aspects of your visa application while guiding you in every step, from inquiry to the successful and on-time approval of your Dubai visa.Special Note: Once you’ve done with online visa application booking process, mail us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Booking Reference/RT Number as Subject.
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Covid-19 Insurance (RAG Tours will Charge an Additional amount for Insurance as per visa type).
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in a handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Although this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not provide any guarantee documents.
How To Apply
If you’re not a national of any GCC country, then you would require a Visa for Dubai and RAG Tours makes it extremely easy and hassle- free. Having a previous travel record and no criminal history in the last five years makes you eligible for the Dubai visa. In case you haven’t traveled abroad, furnishing the financial records of business, profession or employment or an Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status, makes you eligible for the Dubai Visa.
To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3 step procedure with RAG :
- Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us on +971 42087445 with your requirements and other representative will take care of everything for you. For alternate payment methods, you can use bank transfer, PayPal or cash deposit to enjoy all our services.
Once your application is submitted, it is reviewed initially by our expert panel, and in case necessary, we’ll request you to make changes to amend the application ideal with additional information. Please keep additional details such as airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking ready with you. If all the steps are duly followed, we promise to get your visa submitted and processed in the least time.
Special Note: Insurance Price is not included in the Visa Price, RAG Tours will Charge an Additional amount for Covid-19 Insurance as per visa type. For Questions related to the Insurance call us on +971 42087445
Frequently Asked Questions(Faq)
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
- Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
- How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through RAG Tours?
- What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
- Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for visa?
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
- Does UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
- How about visa application fee?
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
- Can I reapply for visa?
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
- Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get visa?
- What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
All infants as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UAE.
No prior arrangement for visa is required for nationals visiting to Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
By contacting RAG Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UAE Minimal documentation Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days. No cash deposit is required Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE. Emergency visa services made available
For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit passport-size colour photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from pasting all UAE’s airports.
Visa processing usually take 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on +971 4 2087445 or email to email@example.com We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be apply for UAE visa in future.
Terms & Conditions
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter Qatar by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional AED150 per person. (courier charges extra).
- Please note that visa processing can be done only upon the completion of required documentation and clearance of payments.
- All visa application is for single entry only.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 5 to 7 days prior to your arrival. We require five working days (Sunday to Thursday) days to process your visa. In case your application is held by the immigration, it may take two more days for your visa approval.
- Upon the approval of your visa by the Quatar Immigration Authority, we’ll send you a copy of visa to your email. Take a print out of this visa copy to submit at the airport’s passport control section. Original copy of visa is not required.
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter Quatar by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional AED 150 per person. (courier charges extra).
- Visa Approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials, and RAG Tours & Travels should not be held responsible for the rejection of your visa application. Moreover, the RTT cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved, rejected or in the event your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the Quatar .
- Some airline service providers may entail passengers for an ‘Ok to Board’ approval, which, at most, should be done 24hours prior to the stipulated flight departure time. Upon your request, the RTT can do it for you for an extra charge.
- If your visa application is denied by the Quatar Immigration, we’ll send you a copy of the same for your record.
- A fine of AED100 will be incurred from the guarantee amount, if the traveler is not able to travel upon the issuance of a visa.
- If a tourist does not leave the country on or before the due date, a penalty of AED150 per day will be incurred from the guarantee amount.
- The security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited, if a traveler on RAG’s sponsored visa has to face overstay due to imprisonment or committing of any crime.
- Once you leave the country, we require you to send us a copy of your passport’s page with the Quatar immigration’s exit stamp. This will serve as a proof that you have left the country. Further, it enables us to double check it in our online system.
- The refund of security cheque is done only upon the clear confirmation of your departure from the country.
- It is the responsibility of the guarantor tocollect back your security within 3 months of the exit of your traveler from Quatar or ask us to cancel the chq and destroy by sending you email. After 3months RTT will cancel & destroy the security chq as per company policy andwill not be responsible.
- A reliable travel insurance plan is inevitable to tackle unforeseen events like medical emergencies during your travel. If you don’t have one, the RTT can help you, though charges apply.
- Please ensure that you carry a valid, confirmed return air ticket.
- Another prerequisite is a confirmed accommodation booking in one of the Quatar’s hotels
- The visa application of a female visitor, who is under the age of 25 years, is likely to be rejected, if she plans to travel alone.
- The Quatar immigration will reject the application that is submitted with the handwritten copies of passport from nationalities, such as Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- A visa application will be denied, if the applicant is blacklisted or is proved to the Quatar immigration that he has committed a serious offense.
- The application may be rejected, if the applicant previously had a residence visa and exited the Quatar without its cancellation.
- The application will be denied, if an individual had previously applied for a tourist visa and did not enter the country. In order to reapply, the previous visa should be cancelled.
- If photo used in the passport copies is blurred, your application is likely to get delayed or rejected.
- The visa application will be rejected, if the applicant’s profession is mentioned as a laborer, cultivator or other unskilled task.
- Typing errors in your visa application can lead to its disapproval.
- An individual cannot apply for a new visa for at least six months, if he had previously applied for a job visa through a company in the Quatar and not enter the country.
- Chances are that the visa processing of applicants with identical personal details including name and place may be delayed or sometimes even eliminated.
THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER DURING TRAVEL
REASONS OF VISA REJECTION
When applying for a visa in Quatar, the following 10 points can be the reasons for the rejection or disapproval of your visa.