Planning a trip to the United States of America? You can now book your tickets on email@example.com and easily apply for a US tourist visa.
|USA visa||AED 975|
- Visa fees
- Document checklist
- Document verification
- Filling application form
- Travel itineraries
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months)
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant’s passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact our Travel Experts, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the numbers below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to state my purpose of visit?
- How many days will it take to process my visa?
- What are the steps involved in visa processing?
- Is the visa application fee refundable if it has been rejected?
- What should be the validity on my passport?
- What services does visa assistance cover?
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
After the interview and acceptance of the visa application, it will take a minimum of 2-3 weeks for visa processing.
Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing.
We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required.
Once ready, the application will have to be submitted in person by the applicant at the VFS visa application center.
Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
Our travel experts will provide complete information about the visa application process and assist in organising all necessary documentation including the visa forms. At an additional cost, our team can also assist with travel insurance, flight ticket bookings, hotel bookings and trip itinerary. Depending on the embassy rules for different countries, the visa will either be applied for by our team or will have to be applied in person by the individual.
The customer is obliged to provide accurate and true information to email@example.com while filling my application. The Embassy / High Commission / Consulate reserves the right to ask for further documentation if required. All applicable Consular/Embassy fee, firstname.lastname@example.org service charges and travel insurance amounts are non-refundable. Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice due to policy changes & foreign exchange fluctuation. Approval of the requested visas is solely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Embassy and email@example.com will not be held liable for any delays or rejections after submission. Processing time is not guaranteed and may vary from case to case. The processing will be calculated from the time the Embassy/ consulate has received the application. Applicants are advised to plan their travel well in advance and complete visa formalities up to 30 days prior to their intended date of travel to avoid delays.